Sunday, March 16, 2008

TAGGED-WHO AM I??

In the 8 Facts about Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I was tagged by vijay and swami loooong time back...sorry guys for the late response!!

hmmmm...here I go with some unknown facts about me..guess it fascinates the readers..

-> I love to sing in bathroom...at the top of my voice and ensure that my neighbours get up early on time.

->One of my passions is cooking, I luv trying different dishes...believe me I am a good cook..I have got loads of fans for that...LoL

->I am fond of adventures and have the urge to make it for a world trip someday..

->I luv to keep bets...u can always hear me saying "are u ready for 1000 rs bet".

->Tall guys with manly looks make my head turn...extremely fair guys are big no no to me..wheatish and tanned ones are preferrable...

->I have thorough craze for make up items,accessories and dresses...

->I am foodie..I eat hot and spicy food...never tried to be on diet...

->I am practical....now slowly tending towards sentimental route....(route a mathanum)...

I would like to pass on this torch to...

Raghav,Jaya,Raji,Mathi,Samba,Dinesh,Arun,boopathy

0 comments: